Here are some parts and additions that can be added to facilities to improve efficiency and cost savings for multi-site businesses during the summer months and beyond:
- Variable speed drives: Install variable speed drives (VSDs) on motors in your multi-site HVAC systems to control the speed and power consumption of the motor. This can reduce energy consumption by up to 50% of your HVAC systems across your multi-site business.
- Smart thermostats: Upgrade to smart thermostats that can learn your building’s occupancy patterns and automatically adjust the temperature for maximum efficiency.
- Demand-controlled ventilation: Install demand-controlled ventilation (DCV) systems in your HVAC systems that can adjust the amount of outside air brought in based on occupancy levels. This can reduce energy consumption by up to 17.8% on average across all U.S. climate zones.
- Window films: Apply window films to your windows to reduce the amount of solar heat that enters the building. This can reduce cooling costs by up to 10%.
- LED lighting: Replace traditional incandescent and fluorescent lighting, which emit anywhere from 80% to 90% of heat, with LED lighting that is more energy-efficient and longer-lasting.
For more information on our multi-site HVAC services or to schedule a meeting, please call +1 631-719-7261 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Variable Speed Drives: A Way to Reduce Energy Costs” by BUILDINGS
“How VFD Technology Results in Energy Savings “by PumpsAndSystems.com
“Ultra-Low SWaP CO2 Sensing for Demand Control Ventilation “by energy.gov
“Window Film and Its Impact on Building Energy Use” by FacilitiesNet